Saturday, February 23, 2013

Apollinaris "Queen of Table Waters"



This is in my top three waters. A classic bubble with very high TDS and natural carbonation sets this water apart from the rest.


Very similar to Gerolsteiner with more Na to give it a sweeter taste. I could drink this everyday. I also love that fact that it is always in glass, thought I liked the yellow label better.


This water is a great source of Na, Ca, Mg and HCO3.Very similar to Gerolsteiner with more Na to give it a sweeter taste. I could drink this everyday. I also love that fact that it is always in glass, thought I liked the yellow label better.


The "Queen of Table Waters". Rain water seeps through the various layers of earth, picking up minerals and dissolving and filtering them. The longer the water travels - and this can take centuries - determines it's purity. In addition, ground composition determines which minerals and trace elements enrich the water.
Apollinaris originates in a site which has different layers of rock and volcanic occlusions: the Eifel. This unspoilt landscape allows the water to penetrate into the deepest layers of the earth. Natural carbonic acid collects from the volcanic rock stratum. This facilitates especially the absorbtion of many minerals.These ideal conditions provided by nature in the Eifel explain the high level of purity and the balanced mineral content of Apollinaris. (excerpt from fine waters)




The only other thing I can say is that in a country with the second most mineral waters in the world, this one stands out.








No comments:

Post a Comment